Friday, November 23, 2012

All Bundled Up!- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week we were to use our stamp brush sets.  I used a few on this page I made that was also for the mds.net weekly challenge.  I didn't use as many stamp sets as I should/could have, but there are a few.  My page features my daughter all bundled up for a fall walk with mommy and daddy.


I had a lot of fun designing this page and I love the way it came out! I made the hexagon dsp by filling the hexagon punch with dsp from the Wonderfall kit and some Melon Mambo large polka dot dsp. I added a few rhinestones, changed them to Melon Mambo to match my daughters coat, added a few stitches, a little journaling and I was done!

The frame around the picture is a stamp from the A Split Second and the mittens are from the Frosty Day stamp set.  I really  like the new crop tool in MDS2 as that is how I got the two mittens separated.


Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!

2 comments:

Rita W said...

What an awesome page! I need to practice manipulating my pictures; I love what you did with yours on this page. She's seriously adorable. :)

Wendie said...

Just so sweet!