Friday, November 16, 2012

Mommy's Outfit- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This week we were to make a scrapbook page of our childhood.  My page does not feature me, but by daughter in an outfit that I used to wear when I was little, so I figured that it would fit the theme for this week.  Here is my page:


I used the Sunset Serenade kit and stamp set on my page, as well as some Timeless Taffeta Trimming ribbon, a few pearls and a Vintage overlay.  Kind of weird that this page has a vintage feel to it....I hope that does not make me vintage!! :)  My daughter was not so cooperative when I was trying to take these pictures, but they are cute anyways! 

Are you ready to hop on over to the next blog? The easiest way to do so is to click on the name right below mine, so that would be Mandy and then from her blog hop on over to Julie's blog and so on until you have hopped a full circle back to here!
 

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Absolutely adorable...I love it when our kids and grandkids can wear precious hand-me-downs. She is a sweetie and your page is beautiful!