Thursday, April 24, 2014

Say What?- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This is our second hop of the month, so we are showing you what we have been working on! Don't forget to stop by our Pinterest page with all of our projects pinned!





Our daughter has been talking for a little while and she is starting to say some pretty cute and funny things!  So I decided to make a book in MDS so we could document them and look back at them someday!  I decided to go with a board book from SU! to be a little different and not just thin paper pages like a traditional album has.  Here are a few sample pages.

back and front cover




I used the Be Totally Awesome kit for the DSP and the Word Bubble punches for all the word bubbles.  I plan on using a permanent ink pen of some kind to record what she says.  I kept the layout simple, so her sayings would be the main focal point.  (I am not sure why the colors on the pages above look to be antiqued...in real life they are bright and vibrant.)

Let's hop on over to Aly's blog and see what she has created this week!   


http://alystamps.com/mdsbh04-24



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

beth rush said...

best idea ever! I wish I had written down some of the crazy things my kids have said or the funny ways they pronounced things. super cute!

stampinjul said...

This is such a good idea! I was going to make a book when I move so my friends can write things, this is perfect!

Cindy Schuster said...

Little girly is growing up! This age is so fun! Can't wait to read what she has been saying!

Cori Kozak said...

What a cute idea!! I have a journal where I wrote down things my boys said. They love hearing their funny little sayings. :) The MDS book will be perfect!!