Thursday, July 24, 2014

Eleven Months- MDS Blog Hop

Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  This is our second hop of the month and so we are showing you things we have been working on! Don't forget to stop by our Pinterest page with all of our projects pinned!


 
I have been trying to get my daughters first year album done for a long time, but since SU! is offering discounted printing through their brand new print service, I want to bust out the last few pages I have to make in the album and get it printed!  So here is one of the pages I have been working on for it. 


Here she is at eleven months!  I saw a layout on Pinterest like this one that I liked, so I CASED it!  


We have some exciting news; we have a new design team member!  It is the talented Wendy Weixler!  And she is next on the hop, so lets see what she has been up to in MDS! 

http://www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/mdsbh07-24


3 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

so very sweet

beth rush said...

adorable page Rochelle

Cori Kozak said...

Just perfect!! She is so adorable. I love your layout!!